You Only Live Once (YOLO) -The Roadmap to Financial Wellness and a Purposeful Life
Thank you to the FinCon Podcast Network for allowing us to record this episode.
- Review of 2017, goals for 2018. Richer Soul Life Evaluation
- Jason was picked to be the successor CEO of the credit union, instead he decides to quit and go backpacking.
- Learn why he made the choice to see 20 countries in 12 months.
- The Aha moment during that trip – The more he knew about money the more empowered he became.
- Jason talks about serving his purpose and how you can find yours.
- We talk about how to lean into the fear and get uncomfortable.
- Regardless of how we grew up or where we are from, we are all very similar. We have hopes, dreams and issues with money.
- We are uncomfortable talking about money as a society.
- Jason likes to talk about money in social settings to break the taboo.
- Why a credit score is a sucker score.
- Why it’s time to separate financial success from life success.
- Figuring out your values and life beyond money.
- Creating a savings habit.
- What’s the reason behind your spending? The 5 levels of why.
- Is Yolo an excuse to do whatever you want?
- The next book from Jason and what other exciting things he is doing in 2018.
Jason Vitug, BIO:
I am a people-person. I gravitate towards areas that educate, inspire, and uplift people. I’m an idea man, a go-to-person; adventure seeker and a couch surfer; a helper and a leader; a realist and a dreamer.
I’m fascinated by the world around me and equally curious in the ability to create our reality.
I’m a financial wellness expert empowering a generation to live their best life through health and wealth.
I spent 8.5 years in banking and when the opportunity came to become a successor CEO, I chose to resign instead. I didn’t want to wake up one day realizing I chose comfort over serving a purpose.
On this journey, I discovered the good life on the Road to Financial Wellness. I’ve made it my mission to help others achieve their financial and life goals.
I’ll leave you be with a money mantra: Money isn’t everything, but money impacts most things.
Affiliate book link: