Inspired Money with Andy Wang
From making it to giving it away, INSPIRED MONEY means making a difference, creating something bigger than oneself, and maybe even making the world a better place – Andy Wang.
- How we are teaching our kids about money from a young age. For more indepth story on this subject check out this episode: Ep0018 Raising Money Savvy Kids with Doug Nordman
- Why Andy joined the family business as a financial advisor.
- The firm issued financial hurricane alerts in 2000 and 2008 – we discuss the current market and what the concerns are today.
- People with high earnings are not saving enough, that’s not going to have a good outcome.
- Andy talks about 4 Pillars of Health: Financial Health, Spiritual Health, Physical Health, and Mental Health
- Corporate food – how does this affect our health? Andy talks about how he just learned how to slaughter and clean a turkey.
- Inspired money – changing your mindsets once you begin to build wealth.
- Creating multiple streams of income.
- How money doesn’t create happiness.
- Know your purpose and desires so you know where you are and where you are going.
- Giving back through volunteering.
- Living with gratitude.
Bio: Andrew is a managing partner at Runnymede Capital Management. He’s been named one of the top 100 Most Social Financial Advisors. He also contributes to the Huffington Post and has been quoted in a major investment publications including Barrens and Forbes, He also has a podcast called Inspired Money http://www.runnymede.com/ “I’m on a mission to better myself + those around me.”
You can hear Andy’s show Inspired Money at http://www.runnymede.com/podcasts/
email comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background Music: https://www.bensound.com