The Nine Essential Relationships To Cultivate Your Wildly Successful Business and Life
Money Learnings: Divya learned about money from her dad who helped her open a savings account at the age 5 and then began to teach her to save. Her parents also taught the value of giving.
Takeaway: Divya talks about multiple relationships and how conquering those relationships will allow us success.
Action step: Look into your relationships and see which areas could use improvement and celebrate the areas you are doing well in.
Bio: Divya Parekh is an award-winning business relationship advisor, international speaker, and #1 bestselling author of over 10. Divya delivers high-energy presentations using her science-based, 9-step growth process that moves leaders to take the right actions for their success. The foundation of Divya’s success is that any professional or entrepreneur can achieve their highest goals by building and nurturing relationships. She has helped many people create a thriving business that is joyful and easy to run. Her philosophy when it comes to launching books and careers is that it is all about hearts and hugs–how much you impact and help people with your life and your work!
- How Divya created a balanced life between work and family.
- How do we build relationships?
- The different relationships:
- You vs Yourself
- Market – how do you provide value
- How to create freedom in your life.
- How do we overcome ourselves.
- The power of continuous learning.
- Why we have trouble with our relationships.
- How money can be the source of freedom in life.
- Aligning yourself with your dreams – What’s your why?
- How assessments can help us know where we are and measure progress.
- Know where you want to go. Divya shares some questions to help you clarify your goals.
- The power of coaches and how they help with your blind spots.
- The power of books and how to look at them from various perspectives.
- You are unique and that’s your advantage in the world.